Monday, May 23, 2011

Beach,Burgers and Blue Moon

I just returned from a relaxing weekend at Ocean Isle Beach-OIB.

Our trip started by meeting some friends at Margaritaville for lunch.  Let me just say the the Cheeseburger in Paradise really lived up to its
name-DELICIOUS! and the RaspberryRita was very refreshing as we ate lunch outside with a cool breeze in our hair:)


Back at the house to top off our lunch (because you always need dessert) we had brought a Toasted Almond Blue Moon cake to celebrate our girls weekend.  If you have never had a Blue Moon cake I would highly recommend it!  It is one of my all time favorites and I have it every year on my birthday. The chocolate cake layered with Amaretto, ganache and buttercream and iced with  almond buttercream frosting and toasted almonds is to die for. We even had a piece for breakfast!




That day at the  beach was perfect and as I was laying in my beach chair dipping my toes in the ocean I thought how blessed I am to have a Great God to enable me to enjoy my life!

www.margaritavillemyrtlebeach.com

www.bluemoonbakery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment